Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Outta Gas!

About every three months I visit Washington, which is two states over from mine.  This time, as I was getting ready to drive back to Montana, there was a problem with my bank account (namely my loving love spending more money than should have been spent) and it took a big chunk out of my gas money for coming home.
My friend, Vez, going above and beyond, sent me gas money (and enough for a tasty lunch). I told her I couldn't pay her back any time soon, and was met with "paint me a pretty picture."  So this is what I painted for my beautiful knight in shining armor:



And no, this is not me.   It is my PT. Cruiser, Eunice.  Really, it is not me though. But of course, it is modeled after styles representative of me .  I, however, have no adorable beauty mark by my lip. ;)

1 comment: