Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gods of Rock - Ongoing Project

So, as I mentioned, I was contracted to do 30 portraits for an upcoming video game.  I have finished the first 5 portraits in the past three days.  Only 25 more to go. ;)

Here they are:

Paintings by me. Copyright Disruptor Beam LLC.


I had the wrong dimensions on the first one, and I thought to double check but alas, I didn't. *sigh* Thankfully, they were able to stretch it to fit.  Anywho, these are them.  Five tiny paintings. I did them at about 4 times this size and then shrunk them down to the required size.  James gave me the most trouble. I had to employ the help of my friend, Beth, who is also an artist, to tell me what I was getting wrong because I was too close to it to see it. She helped a whole lot!

Well shucks, it turns out I was on the very wrong track. I've taken down the pictures and shall go back to work and try to get it right this time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment